Friday, May 29, 2015

Covenant People(Apr 27th 2015)

​Hello to the best of people,
I hope this finds you well things are so good here in the zambia lusaka mission. We had such a good week. I had a great exchange with sister proctor. I love that girl i am so sad she is leaving me to go to Lusaka but i know the Lord needs her there. I always feel good when i am around her. Heaven sent that girl. But We also FINALLY got to watch conference. ​The Lord knew exactly what i needed to here. I love conference it is so helpful.
It is exactly what the Lord wants us to know right now. At this time. He answered a lot of my questions. Through his servants.
The main message i felt was that i need to be a MORMON. I need to be a LATTER DAY SAINT. I need to live what i believe. Respect what others believe but live what i believe. That is something that i want to do. As missionaries we are very limited as to not living what we believe we have too. But as members when we return we are only accountable to the Lord besides that no one else.
Being a latter day saints means making convents and keeping them. It means honoring what we know, sharing what we know. We are covenant sons and daughters. We have matchless promises from the Lord. We have the promise of happiness and eternal life. In the book of first nehpi chapter 17 it reads.

 40 And he loveth those who will have him to be their God. Behold, he loved our fathers, and he covenanted with them, yea, even Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; and he remembered the covenants which he had made; wherefore, he did bring them out of the land of Egypt.
I love this verse, he loveth those who will have him. As we chose the Lord he favors and chooses us. I love the covenant which i have made with the Lord and i fully intended to keep them. Not causally or complacently. But FAITHFULLY.  I hope you all get to watch conference i know you will learn something from it if you haven't already. I hope this finds you all well love you all!

ethel

janet

Add caption

jackie


angella

Praise

Susan

Ndirande Yw

No comments:

Post a Comment