Friday, May 29, 2015

He is risen ( April 6th 2015)

Hello you blessed souls,
​Hope you all had awesome weeks things were so good here.
We had a wonderful Easter. I got scriptures from the Easter bunny the small ones.​ It was a good week. I don't have too much to tell. But i do have an interesting story. While all of you were sleeping soundly and snug in your beds at two o'clock in the morning. My and companion and myself were waking up to hundreds of ants crawling all over us....everywhere in our beds. So it is my prayers that you all slept glorious. I can cheerfully report that they are gone and we have bug spray now.
Besides that we had a pretty normal week nothing too much to report.
We had a great Easter sabbath.I hope you guys enjoyed conference.
We are so pumped to watch it this side. Later this month.
And before closing up this very short email i would just like to bare my testimony on the miracle of the resurrection.
If there is anything i am looking forward too it is resurrection.
I am grateful for the Savior and his atoning sacrifice. I am grateful that someday
my mortal body shall put on immortality. That every imperfection shall be remade to perfection. I love the apostle Pau'ls sermon in Corinthians on the miracle of the resurrection.He testifies after seeing the resurrected Christ of the glorious processes of becoming immortal. I Corinthians 15
 42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

​Truly i can testify that Christ is risen and that he lives.​ I know that resurrection is a gift and it is apart of the plan of salvation. Oh what a plan, a perfect one. One that gives us hope. One that fills us with love and compassion. One that gets us through all of life's hardest time. Because of the saviors sacrifice i know that one day like him i will perfect. Inside and out. I grateful for all our father in heavens gifts. But the resurrection is one that i hold closest too my heart. Next to the power of the atonement. i know these things to be true and i leave them with you in the same of our redeemer even Jesus Christ amen.

With Love,
Sister Tia Griffus
Smile.Serve.Sacrifice
nimroood:)

love this elder

good guy

packing.....

moving



to the new house

new home infested with ants


can you see it?






easter 

easter lunch





easter presents

No comments:

Post a Comment