Monday, March 30, 2015

He Lives!

Hello all of you wonderful children of God.
Hope the week was super good for all of you.
Things were pretty quiet this side. We moved to a new flat
it is so beautiful and everything is perfect except that the cell phone reception sucks.
There is opposition in all things. Besides that nothing to new. We had an investigator come to church. I wasn't really expecting it but he did. Heavenly father answers prayers.

Truly this week i have asked for some strange things and he answered them he is mindful. I am grateful. 

This week last week i have been finishing up the book of Mormon. And i think ether might be my favorite book in the book of Mormon that an Alma. The book of Mormon has drawn me closer to my savior. And with Easter coming around the corner i am so much more grateful for the love that he has for us. But reading the book of Mormon also drew me closer to my father in heaven. One of my favorite scriptures in found in Ether 11:8

"And the people began to repent of their iniquity; and inasmuch they did the Lord did have mercy on them."


The lord is so merciful to his children. He loves us. SO much that he gave us his son. This is the greatest of gifts. He is the the ultimate gift. I cease to be amazed as i read the stories of the Savior. They are filled with hope and charity. Truly i am in debt and i am grateful for him and our father in heaven. Truly i know he loveth his children.
I love you all and i hope you have a great week. Enjoy your Easter.




 
watch this clip! it is worth you time!

No comments:

Post a Comment