Monday, September 29, 2014

Families Can Be Together Forever

Hello Everyone!
Hey from malawi! Things are going well this side! Africa is amazing! I hit ten months just yesterday! The clock is ticking so i am enjoying it as much as i can! Being am missionary is a beautiful thing. Its hard to explain. I will miss it. I have developed some new things that i hope to continue at home. I am excited to come home and be the new me!
Well i just wanted to give a few shout outs before i share something uplifiting! Well Firslty shout out the newest member of my family welcome baby solaya to the world wish i could be there cant wait to come home and meet you! And to sister hurley for the letter she wrote me! stay amazing! and to my last companion sister clifford get better my friend! africa misses you and me too! come back...haha.

Well in celebration of the newest memeber of my family i am going to talk about eternal families! Oh how great is our father in heaven! For giving us the blessing of eternal family! I am so grateful that i have gone to the temple and can now be with my family forever! and i am grateful that i am a women and can help God fufil his work! Someday i will be a mom and will be in a partnership with heavnly father in raising our children! Its amazing to know that when we become parents we get to work with Heavnly Father in raising up his children!
I cant wait! We have been given families so that we can learn of our father in heaven and learn correct princples so that we can become the children he wants us to be! How great is outr God!
I just wanted to share that quick testimony! I know that Eternal families are real and the blessings in the temple are forever! And i want an eternal family because a lifetime together is not enough!
I love everyone in my family and i am grateful for the trials and happy times that have come our way! The best part of being a missionary is knowing that i am helping others have happiness that can last forever!
I know this to be true with all my heart in the name of jesus christ. Amen.

​Here are some qoutes i love on family:


Some of our most important choices concern family activities. May breadwinners worry that their occupations leave too little time for their families. Here is no easy formula for that contest of priorities. However, I have never known of a man who looked back on his working life and said, “I just didn’t spend enough time with my job.”
~ Dallin H. Oaks, Good Better Best, October 2007 conference.--

If it were beautiful beyond our power to imagine, we wouldn't want to live there forever single, if we have even the dimmest memory of the faintest vision of a family with beloved parents and  children like the one from which we came to this earth and the one that is our destiny to form an to live in forever. There is only one place where the will be families- the highest degree of the celestial kingdom. That is where we want to be.

~ Henry B. Eyring, The Family BYU Address, November 5, 1995

“Never let a day go by without holding family prayer and family scripture study. Put this, the Lord’s program, to the test; and see if it does not bless your home with greater peace, hope, love, and faith.”

“Heavenly Father and family are inseparably connected. When we understand the many dimensions of this connection, we can begin to comprehend more completely how personal and individual are Heavenly Father’s love for and relationship to each of us. “

“God’s plan provides a way for family relationships to extend beyond the grave. We can return to the presence of God, eternally united with our families.”

With Love,
Sister Tiandra Griffus
Welcome Baby Solaya

Ten down eight to go!

Familes are forever!

The newest member of my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment