Monday, December 8, 2014

All Creatures Of Our God and King (nov 17)





Hey Everyone,
I am super late today so i dont have much time to email.
We went to game reserve and came back later than we anticipated!
But it was really fun i didn't take to many photos! The animals weren't out too much because it was hotter than satans mouth outside so they were all in the water. So we saw elephants they were so beautiful and Hippos....Scary lol. I really enjoyed seeing all of our fathers creations.
I know that they all have a divine purpose! It truly is beautiful. But out of all of his Creation we are Gods favorite and i hope we can remain worthy of such praise! I know that he loves us! And he wants us to be our best and he is always rooting for us! Never forget that and how much he loves you have a great week! I love you all!
Shout outs!:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL COMPANION KAITLYN CLIFFORD I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD ONE IN COSTA RICO!
thats all we have to go buy groceries i love you all!
have a great week!
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment