Monday, December 8, 2014

Everything in life is only for now! (nov 24th)

BHO EVERYONE OF YA'LL!

Hope everyones week was swell! As for myself i learned some thing. One
i no longer speak fluent english. You couldn't imagine all the
mistakes i make when i speak. Two i am about three shades darker than
i have ever been. My tan lines are breathtaking. Truly something to be
proud of watch out boys! (JK!) Lastly, that i am at the point in my
life where i wake up and whatever looks comfortable i am going to wear
it. (not okay) that habit cannot come back with me.

This week was pretty dandy. We taught but a few lessons but they were
good. I will talk about one of them. We have these two young boys
named happy and honest. (oh how i love malawi names) There truly are
super sweet. We did something we called a how to begin teaching with
them. We have done one before it is where you get to know the person
yu are teaching. It truly is helpful because while we are getting to
know them we can find a way to apply a gospel princple to them. We
have been teaching them for some time now. But we haven't been able to
see them for about a month but they came to church last week.
We found out a lot about them and we are excited to start fresh. it
was really good.

Besides that the week was sweet we had some transfers. I am a little
sad about them.
My darling sister bulha is leaving to lusaka oh how i will miss her.
But this goodbye is only for now. The long days and hot hours are only
for now. All of my many small issue are temporary to the blessings
that will await me as i stay faithful to my father in heaven.
I wish i had more time to explain but know that i love you all so
much. And our father in heaven loves you way more. Stay true to your
convenats and the lord will bless you.
have a wonderful week.

SMILE.SACRAFICE.SERVE.





Whatipaso and Chimwayway

Sweet people from ndirande!

Our moms think we are cute

Ma blantyre sistas!
Me and my darling bulha her last day in blantyre :(

No comments:

Post a Comment