Monday, December 8, 2014

Short and Sweet (Dec 1st)


Hello everyone!
Again we have a short pday! We had an activity today! Where we hiked Malawi's most famous mountian i guess you could all imagine how i am feeling. But i loved it! Heavnly Father he can creat huh?! This earth is truly beautiful! It is worth how my body is feeling! So no time to email!
But this week i hit a year on mission! i cant believe i have been out that long!
I marvel at all that has changed in such a short amount of time! i am grateful for the lord and all that he has done for me in this amount of time i have had to serve him. I love mission! and i know that i don't have much time left! so i am in. And these last six months will be amazing! i am excited for the vision that i have for myself and the goals, and also so see what the lord has in store for me!
Sorry for everyone i didnt get to email know that you will have one next week! love you all!

I will write more next week enjoy the pictures love you all!

                               SHOUT OUTS!
HAPPY ON YEAR TO EVERYONE IN MY MTC!
HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY MOM!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ELI!
HAVE A GOOD ONE! MUCH LOVE FROM AFRICA!

My fav ugangan and I (Elder Mwabu)

Freedom!

Happy 40th mom!

Happy 1st eli!


Me and my friend Pastel (cudos if you know where that is from)



the water was cold and tasted like rocks...


SISTER RASBAND WE WISH YOU WERE HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment