Monday, December 29, 2014

Precious Savior Dear Redeemer





Hello My Dearest Family and Friends,

I hope you all truly had yourselves a merry little Christmas! I hope you all remembered the Savior on the  wonderful time of the year. I know i did. And its not just because i am a missionary its because recently i have decided that i want him to be my best friend. So i need to remember him often. I had the wonderful Opportunity to talk with my family. I enjoyed it so much i am grateful! i finally got to meet my sweet little Solaya! ahh! i cant wait to hold her someday soon! And truly it was a blessing to see everyone else as well. You never know how much you love your family until you are far from them! They are such a blessing in my life! I am excited to return to them very soon here! We had an eventful week here in the Zambia Lusaka Mission! Our mission president and his wife are Geniuses! They thought of the wonderful idea of a combined zone Christmas activity! So the Lilongwe Zone came down here to Blantyre and we had some Christmas fun! and we got to watch what is now my new favorite Christmas movie the Christmas Carol! (New family tradition!) It is such a good inspiring movie! Then we had a devotional on the sacrament. And i now have a new perspective on the sacrament. Which has led me to studying more about the atonement. Each event individually. And i am so grateful for our Lord and Savior atoning sacrifice. The atonement has become my favorite doctrine to study. It is a doctrine of Love,Hope and Eternal Happiness. I hope you all have the chance someday to learn of it. Your heart will swell with gratitude and it will leave you breathless. Truly its the best time of the year i hope you all had a wonderful Christmas even if they it wasn't filled with tangible gifts. The Savior is the greatest gift we will ever receive. His sacrifice is timeless and Infinite, It is my prayers that you all know that. Truly, our father in heaven loves us! and i can feel of that love everyday! everything on earth testifies of it! 
Talk to you next week i love you all very much!

Until Next Time With Love,
Sister Tia Griffus




                                      












My dearest sister proctor 
My sweet Dlamini

Elder Fisherman

Elder pauni and i! its been long!

My dis functional district

The rocker Blancherd

Ma old Zone leaders! Payne and Pauni

a crocked one of me and falco!

Barbaric

ma blantyre sistaz!

christmas morning!

Merry Christmas too all! 

My cute cup from rasband!

Later christmas morning!

My name sake!

Kwalas! 

Christmas Lunch with Relief Society Sisters! Gloria Ella and Kama

Ma district! 

No comments:

Post a Comment