Monday, January 5, 2015

Zingwangwa Bho!

Hello to the greatest people in the world! Says Sister Griffus! Hope this letter finds you well and in good conditions! Hope the new year brought good tidings to you all! I know they brought some changes to my life. I can imagine that you guys are wondering what Zingwangwa is, well its the name of my new area! i was transferred in the middle of the week! but i am still in Blantyre! I got a new companion Her name is Sister Browning. She is new on mission so i am what we would call Training. She is from Idaho! She is too great! I love her! we have had a good time so far! My new area is great. It has been eventful; as you may be looking at the pictures below you will find one of me on the ground! that is because we have the worst stairs in the world that lead to our meeting house! and as i was complaining! and asking how do people get down these stairs i feel down them! guess i got my answer! but it was funny! it sucked but it was funny all is well! Then i got punched/slapped but a very old women at the same. She has the strength of a 30 year old man! but she was just greeting me but very aggressively! You might also notice that in two of my pictures i am in a river well i have to jump that to get to a part of my are but i love the new area! i am excited to be here! and finally serve in a meeting house! and not a chapel! My first Sabbath was great it was a fast and testimony one! loved it! Hope you all got the chances to renew your convents and share you testimony this Sunday! Hearing testimonies edify s us and our own testimonies. My first Sunday in zingwangwa was sweet we had a baptism! of two little kids Named Prince and Angella. There mom is a recent convert. They are powerful! love them! Besides that it was just a normal week! i am grateful for it! I will just bare my testimony given that yesterday was fast and testimony!
Truly i know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of change.  It has changed my life and it has allowed me to grow close to my Savior. When we are obedient to the Lord and him commandments we can make a good team! In missionary work, Raising a family, In a calling. When we are active in the gospel of Jesus Christ then we will see the blessing that come from it. The Lord promises us that if we obey his will bless us. I know that Joesph Smith is a prophet of God. I know that the Book Of Mormon is true with all my heart. I love you Hope you have a good week! in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!


Took a fall down the meeting house stairs it was okay though really funny!

The result of my clumsyness

My new "baby" companion Sister Browning

Yeah we just hope that to get to part of our area!

We bless the rains down in africa!

yup thats our companionship! 

My daughter is like a foot taller than me....

My old sweet district! 

Goodbye to Aubrey!

See ya brenda!

Last day in chilimoni with susan!

My dear funny!

My favorite esther!

Emmanuel!!!

Oh my lovely gloria!

The best muslim i know!

The Mulilo family!

#itdoesntgetbetterthanthis

my favorite malawian!

Children of God!

too cute angella and prince!! baptism!!!

my komiha!

bye chiliza!

bye owor!

My love! See you!

My old companion!

CUTE!


happy birthday reality and sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment