Monday, February 16, 2015

You are the best! (Feb 9th)Smile

Dearest Family And Friends,

I hope this email has found you all well with another great week behind you. As for myself this week was great, Not super eventful nevertheless a good week that I am grateful for. Thank you to everyone who replies to my email, you guys are great! I am lucky to know you all. I enjoy reading them all. This week we didn't have as many lessons as we hoped, but we had some good ones! Truly they were effective. People came to church and it was great to have them there! Satan is so aware of the new standard for our mission. He is mindful that we are striving to get there and he isn't wasting anytime. It is such a testimony to me that we are doing to right thing. When ever satan is trying to bring you down it is because he knows what the effect will be. Choka Satanan as the Malawians would say. Which means go away satan. Not complaints though about the week we had. It is mission! I love it everyday!

This week I don't have too much too say, but I am grateful for everyone who write me truly. If I have never told you! Then here I go! Thank you so much it means a lot. But I do have a great video that I will link on here. I have watched it over and over again because it just so great I love it!


What were some of the thoughts that you had while watching this. What were some of the promptings that you felt. Truly, I felt love. And comforted because I have some crappy days. And I am never able to see the big picture. King benjermin taught that when we are in the service of our fellow man we are only in the service of our God. Sometimes we are "angels" to people. We make a bigger impact then we think. I am always grateful for the chance to serve those around me. Truly it draws me closer to my savior. He says in the book of John. That we cannot love him and hate our brethren. We truly will never know how much we effect those around us. But I know that we are given gifts to bless others. And I can promise you that if you use the talents you have to bless those around you he will bless you. I love you all thank you for your sacrifice that you make to write me. Truly I know that the Lord will bless. Love you all to the moon and back!

Ps: hope you enjoy me and my companions sunday selfies!


Sunday selfie

missionaries go through the tightest of places to find the lost sheep!

can you see all the lost sheep browning?

smile its the sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment