Monday, March 16, 2015

Men Are That They Might Have Joy

Hello One and All. I hope this finds you all well as usual. Firstly thank you to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. It was a great second birthday here on mission. I received some great things my companion put together are scavenger hunt of gifts and one of my favorite elders sang happy birthday to me he is great. And we had a mini party after zone meeting. A kitten used the bathroom on my scriptures but they made it. No harm done.And even all the way in Africa i got a 1D present. Lovely. Everyone was so great.
I don't have much more to say because my words wont due it justice. But i will talk about something that i came to know this week. And i pray that you may be edified as you read it.

Twas a beautiful week here in the Blantyre zone.This week i felt Love. I felt the love of my Savior and of my fellow missionaries. I felt love for those i teach. I feel the love that comes from my calling. It has been a week of emotions. Not mournful ones or regretful ones, Although i have those sometimes. They have been emotions of Charity. I have been able recently to let go of all of my sins and regrets that have held me back. I have felt the power that has come from the atonement of Christ. As i have forgiven people in my life and as i have done this i  have felt forgiveness of mine. The lord will forgive whom he will forgive but of us it is required that we forgive all men. We will not feel the relief of the burden of sins and mistakes if we offer it not to the children of men. Forgiveness has brought compassion to my life. Life is good it is oh so good. One of my favorite hymns reads this:

For the joy of human love,
Brother, sister, parent, child,
Friends on earth, and friends above,
Pleasures pure and undefiled,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.
(For The Beauty Of The Earth hymn
​​
​ My heart is laced with gratitude for the life that i live. And it is a life full of Love and Happiness. Happiness loves Company so i invite you all to be happy and filled with love. I love in second Nephi chapter two it says "Men are that they might have joy" Truly i can testify to that truth! We are supposed to be happy that is apart of the plan of salvation, which is also known as the plan of happiness. Heavenly father is waiting to bless us and make us happy. ​From today i am going to look for those blessing! and Chose to be Happy! Life is Good it is oh so good! I love you all but Our heavenly father and our savior loves you more. Until Next Time.
Birthday Breakfast!

Ma sistas!

Birthday Lunch! with phyliss!

There is a man in that tree and a guava in my hand!

Bible mistake! No surprising!

Birthday dinner salad!

directioner

My comp is great

This kid is awesome.

That is the cat that took a wee on my scriptures.

 
Sorry those wanting to watch the video maybe next week its being so slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment