Monday, March 2, 2015

Matchless love.

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a stellar week!
Mine was good and it went by fairly fast!
We had a great sabbath! Our branch had a sweet
baptism! Her name is Nancy she is so great!
And so prepared! This gospel is true! Period.
I wish i had more to tell you but truly i don't.
Our branch is doing great! Zingwanga is great!We played
football as a branch! lets just say i am pretty darn great...
This week my companion and i had a stressful
planning session its hard planning for the salvation
of others. And there was a huge rain storm so as you
can see from the pictures! we went out in the rain! and
it released some stress it was great! Clear minds!
Sometimes you just dont have a lot to tell on mission.
So many weeks are a like and this one was a lot like last!
But i do have a message to share with you that i have been
thinking about.
This week i just was thinking about how much our father in heaven loves us. Stick with me here. We know he loves us because he sent his only son to die for us. And that in it self is a huge sacrifice. we can read in the book of Mormon he says "As much as my people will repent i will forgive them." Think about all the horrible things that the we do, and then for the Lord to grant us mercy anyway. It blows my mind. And it makes me want to be a better person. Truly we do not deserve that grace, but he is will to offer it to us anyway. I just want to challenge you all to think about ways that the he has shown you that he loves you.
When i think about all the ways he has shown me he loves me and it fills my heart. I literally can not take it in. He has shown me by small and simple things and by large and grand things. Truly it is my testimony that he loves us. And that he wants us to return to him. He loves us so much that he is willing to pick us up when we fall short and make us better and clean enough to enter into his kingdom. Everyday i want to show the Lord that i love him! Now and for the rest of my life. King lamoni pleas with the Lord and says i will give away all my sins to know thee! and that i what i want to do! give away all the things that keep me from him. And keep me from the blessing that he wants to so kindly give me. I love you all and i know he loves you more! i hope you can see that in your life and look for it if you dont! you are the best!


kids are cute

lost this racing game

tender mercy they are watching lord of the rings

and we danced in the rain!

#myoutfitiscute

peace!

princess!

zml get your head in the game!

laboring! 


nancy!

sunday selfies!


it true i do!

not sure if this is sack religious or not but my daughter love me!






No comments:

Post a Comment